Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hi!

I'm alive. I'm surviving the week. I'm doing well.
The first week is always the hardest. I've been waking up at 6:15 for my internship, staying there till 4, and coming home and reading. And by the time I am done with dinner I am ready for bed. I must tell you, it's been a challenge to stay up as late as I have, and I haven't stayed up past like, 9:45 all week. I thought I was an old lady before, but now I really am. I think I have a good excuse though. The good news is, I love my internship! And classes are going well. (Thursdays and Fridays I have all of my classes because they require us to have 3 full days a week of our internship). Its a demanding schedule, but I think it will be well worth it! It's only for two years, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails