Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yoga.


Obsessed. Absolutely. My favorite way to start my Saturday mornings is to roll out of bed, throw on some yoga clothes and head to 9am power yoga. And because I had "spring break" for two days this week, my mom, sister, aunts, and I went on our annual spa trip to Connecticut where I got to work out in their gym, take pilates and yoga classes, and get my "ass polished" as my mother likes to call it. This means I got a massage, and I got a manicure.

We got back last night, and I slept quite soundly, but as soon as I woke up this morning I was ready for more yoga. My mom and I headed over, and who was there but two of my aunts that were on the trip with us! We are all yoga junkies. I have this secret dream of becoming a yoga instructor someday, or at least mastering the crow, the wheel, and the headstand.

(found this picture on weheartit)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails