Friday, July 16, 2010

A Real Room Re-do

You may recall last summer when I "re-did" my bedroom. I still had the same paint color, same furniture, etc, that I had when we first moved into this house when I was in middle school. However, my one request for moving back home after graduating college was that I could turn my bedroom into more of a grown-up bedroom. There are some things I couldn't part with (such as my blue tube lights), but basically it's completely different!





I love the paint color because it makes my room so much brighter and it feels a lot bigger. And I love all of my new furniture, but I really love the bookshelf. If you click the pictures you will find evidence of my extensive Sylvia Plath collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails