Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh hey!

I'm the worst! I have been so so so so busy that I haven't had time to sit down and write a blog post. I really miss it, and I really miss whoever still comes to visit here from time to time. When I don't even have time to put together a quote of the week, that's when you know I have zero free time. Until today! Saturday mornings are my absolute favorite time, especially on pretty October days when I can open my window and a nice refreshing breeze comes in.

Fall is my favorite season. I wish it was longer. It's even nicer because I get to be in New Jersey this year for autumn and it is so beautiful, and you can go to the farms and get apple cider and cider donuts and pumpkins and take your picture by cheesy things (see above.) That picture was taken two years ago, when I still had blonde hair.

So what's been going on in my life? Tons of midterms, lots of time spent at the internship (I've starting seeing my first clients!) and I've also been commuting into NYC to go to my classes a couple days a week. I took this picture of Washington Square Park with my phone yesterday:

Not bad at all for a phone, huh? Those darn droids. I spend a lot of time here between classes.

I also had my 23rd birthday last sunday! Because I took all last weekend to celebrate, I am seriously behind on reading and homework, but it was very worth it. I ate delicious food and laughed with my friends and my family all weekend. That'll be a different post, I think, with more pictures, but my sister put up a little post on her blog about what we ate that day.

This is my birthday cake, artfully decorated my Melina. It's vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and bananas in the middle.

I hope you are all doing well! I will try to catch up on my quotes of the week. I really love making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails