Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Last Dining Room Day!





Well this is it, the last day before classes are done for the semester. I have spent many, many hours, sitting in this same spot in the dining room. I can't get any work done in my room. Even so, notice how much more I post during finals season. Because I feel guilty leaving my computer for too long a period of time lately, I have found other ways to occupy my time whilst using the computer. I have found Photo booth and Blogger to be amongst my favorites. Online Christmas shopping is pretty entertaining, too. And tumblr.

Anyway, I woke up at 5:30 today, I guess because I was so anxious to get my last final started and finished. That's right, I have ten pages to write today. I can do it, I've done my research. Also, I don't have a choice. It's now 7:15, and so far I've chosen to spend my time taking pictures of my bedhead hair on photo booth and helping mom load CD's into her itunes library. After this, no more excuses, except, I have to eat breakfast of course.

Here are a few awful pictures of me for your entertainment. I hadn't seen Melina for a long time so she came over last night and helped me study. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails