Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's Resolutions


This year, my New Year's resolution is to not have a New Year's resolution. That sort of thing has never worked for me. And why should a New Year be a reason to do something? I like to think that I try to make self-improvements all year long. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

Also, I am thinking about opening an Etsy shop and attempting to sell some of the stuff I've been crocheting. I doubt anyone would buy them, but I might as well give it a shot. This idea has nothing to do with it being a new year, since I've been thinking about doing it a while and decided to actually do it yesterday.

However, the new year has certainly inspired me to simplify things. I've done a lot of cleaning out and cleaning up, physically and mentally. My room, and particularly my closet, has never been so organized. I've been opening it periodically just to admire my job well done.

ps. You can now subscribe to my blog! This means that every time I publish a post it will be sent to your e-mail. If you're interested click the link in the upper right part of the page.

(photo via thingssheloves)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails