Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aim & Ignite. the Fun. cd out today!


So the name of the band is Fun. The lead singer is formerly the lead singer of The Format, one of my old favorites. Fun opened the Jack's Mannequin show i went to see in November, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Nate had come out with something new- The Format had sort of been unheard from for a while. It was nice to hear Nate's voice again! It's really unique.

Slowly, Fun has been leaking some songs and keeping fans up to date on facebook, twitter, and through e-mails and their myspace page. Their song "At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used to Be) was intentionally leaked a long time ago, but now their whole cd is finally out and available on iTunes!

Go here in order to stream their album- it's a lot of fun and kind of silly, but also very insightful. Right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails