Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Week is a Mess.


So many awful, stressful things have been happening the past couple of days.
I am physically and emotionally and mentally exhausted.
Because of this, I remembered something I wrote about in a previous post.
Remember to do something good for yourself at least once a day.
Today, I made grocery shopping a priority over homework, because I have been scrounging in my cabinets for the last bit of decent food for the past few days.
I also had time to pick up one of those new Caramel Brulee lattes from Starbucks.

Then tomorrow, I have scheduled a massage!
Oh, how I need it.
I have the back of an 85 year old woman right now from being hunched over studying a majority of my waking hours.
Thanksgiving, where are you???

(photo found via Tumblr).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails