Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend, and hopefully the weather by you has been as lovely as it is around here. I decided to come home to New Jersey to celebrate. It would have been weird for me to not be with my family on Easter! I've definitely been keeping busy since I've been home. Not only did I get an entirely new set of furniture, that you will see in a different post soon, but I took my puppy on a hike/walk at the reservation with Mel. Today was all for family though. We visited my grandpa Jim this morning and then met up with my other grandpa and my aunt and cousin for an Easter dinner. Here are some pictures:







Have a great night! It's back to Boston in the morning for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails