Sunday, April 25, 2010

Neglectful

Sorry I've just been so busy lately that I haven't had time to even think about something interesting I could write about. In all honesty, my life is not that exciting at the moment anyways. But this week is the last week of classes, then I have a couple final assignments to do, and then 3 weeks from today is graduation!

Here's a list of some of the things I've been doing while I've been absent:
1. trying to be healthier, which includes
a. cooking my own food (I'll admit, I could have posted those recipes here because they were quite successful).
b. exercising a lot more (yoga and running). I am dabbling with the idea of training for a half marathon, which would be a challenge for me so we'll see.

2. Drawing lots of lifesize dinosaurs. My final review for drawing class is on Tuesday night, and I have to have ten drawings, 3 of which are lifesize drawings of my dinosaurs (my height, about 5'4).
That will take a huge weight off my shoulders because drawing class has been very time consuming, far more than my other classes.

3. Lots of reading and writing, but none of it for pleasure, except for the other day when I read part of a SHAPE magazine.

4. Trying to catch up on sleep and failing miserably, except for today when I got to sleep 12 hours!

5. Trying to spend as much time outside as possible before the allergy attacks begin.

6. Spending some quality time with my friends before I return to New Jersey indefinitely.

7. Tying up loose ends of all sorts, such as packing, doing some of the things I haven't had an opportunity to do during my time here (more on that later), or running errands like picking up my cap and gown ($75 for something I will only wear once! Ridiculous.), etc.


In regards to #1, my sister is a dietetics grad student at NYU right now, and she is having me write down everything that I eat for her and is helping me to fix my habits. She has a great blog that I would suggest you all check out:
http://keepingitrealfood.wordpress.com/
She is much more consistent with her postings than I am, and I have learned a lot from it!
This is a picture of us. C'est cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails