Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a dilemma

So, I have this little inconsequential situation.
I love cats, but I am severely allergic!
I decided to google hypoallergenic cats, and look what came up!
So, I am not sure what sort of sketchy maneuvering went on during the creation of these cats, but from what I can tell there has been some sort of genetic alteration that removes the dna which gives the cats the allergen in their sebaceous glands.
Look at these cute little guys!



I know some people may not support this sort of thing, but for people like me who love kittens but can't even be around them, this seems to be a great thing! I would love to some day have a place of my own and I would love to have a cat to come home to, and quite possibly even a puppy, which is an option, too. luckily i am not allergic to dogs, but in case i was allerca has a solution to the problem.

These cats are REALLY expensive, so I doubt I will be getting one anytime soon, but a girl can dream, right?

This one, however, kind of scares me, it grows up to 25 pounds in weight.



How do you guys feel about these allercats?

1 comment:

  1. I think they are cute and it's great that you can give them love without having allegric problem.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails