Thursday, July 30, 2009

My new Flickr account.





Hey guys,
I decided to put together a flickr account. I definitely can't post all my pictures on here- too much work! And just in case anything ever happens to my computer or hard drive I want them to be saved somewhere else besides on facebook- which severely lowers the quality of the photos.

Here is the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliadelbalzo/

Have a look around, and please add me as a contact if you have one! I love love love looking at others people's work- it helps me learn and i find it all quite inspiring!

I am in the process of putting lots more pictures on. The ones I put up here are a few of the ones that are already up. I've used a variety of different cameras and I've been in a variety of different places, so I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails