Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is over :(

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Santa brought me a cold, so I've spent a lot of time relaxing and watching movies. I guess it's better to be sick now then at a time where I don't have time to rest and need to get lots done. Besides the fact that I have the sniffles, Christmas was really nice this year. No drama, lots and lots of good food, and some excellent presents. It's really just so amazing to have time to relax for once! I am also getting very excited to graduate and start making plans for the future! While I am home I am going to start re-doing my room (ex. picking paint colors, getting new furniture, etc.) for when I move back in. I don't know how long I will be moving back in for but I figure it's about time, and my parents will have an easier time selling the house once my room isn't a bright teal color anymore.

Now that Christmas is over, I have a lot to get done before returning to school! For example, I HAVE to finish my grad school apps. There are also a few people that I want to get together and catch up with. And also I want to make a lot of progress on my room! I am really excited for the new year, because I always consider it to be a fresh start. This year, I'm really going to pay attention. It's amazing to see the sort of things that can happen in one year's time. 2009 was not really the best year in a lot of ways, but one thing it has awarded me is a better knowledge of myself. I really think I am starting to know who I am, and what direction I am headed in more than ever before. I know there is a lot I have to learn, but I am getting a better idea of what I want out of life.

The pretty winter sun!
Me with the cam

My dad with our dog, Mickey
My cousin Dan and his wife, Kim, with my Grandpa Jim
me and my family by the tree in Rockefeller Center
My pup, Janey, in the kitchen
Our tree

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you're feeling better already... being sick sucks, no matter what timing!

    loves

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails