Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Different Kind of Busy

Hello everyone! I hope you are all getting ready to eat, drink, and be merry tomorrow and Friday! Since I've gotten home, my life has pretty much been one whole Christmas celebration, and I certainly have no complaints about that. Needless to say, I have been very busy, and I will most likely continue to be that way for the next few days, but I'll tell you the sorts of things I have been doing so far.
Friday: Took my last final (grades are pretty good this semester) and drove home and stopped for some Christmas shopping. I was quite tired, so I relaxed a bit, waited for my mom to get home, and then the two of us went out to dinner and watched Julie and Julia and waited for my dad to get home from his business trip.
Saturday: Unpacked all of my stuff, relaxed, etc, then went to my friends house for some drinks. Then I slept at Melina's because she lives nearby and went home the next morning.
Sunday: Went to my aunt's house to spend time with my family that would not be making it to Christmas Eve this year. We spent quite some time eating, laughing, and hanging out. Then we came home, decorated the tree, and had some dinner.
Monday: Got some Christmas shopping done, worked out (kinda) and watched my cousin for a little. Then some of my other family came over for dinner and we hung out till it was my bedtime.
Tuesday: Wrapped presents for my aunt, as it has sort of become an annual tradition and a good way for Mel and I to make money for last minute Christmas gifts. Then came back here, watched Julie and Julia yet again, and then got ready to go out. Went to Michelle's house to do Secret Santa with the girls. Then we all stopped at my friend Kyle's because he was having a little Christmas party, and then went to our friend Pat's to see the boys. From there we all went to the diner, ordered gravy and mozzarella cheese fries (New Jersey thing) and that brought me to about 3:30 in the morning.
Wednesday: Now I am up. And tired, and apparently a bit congested. I think it's a combination of allergies, staying up late, and just plain old being run down. Even so, today is going to be a big day! Me and the fam are going to Les Halles, Anthony Bourdain's french restaurant in NYC, and then to the MoMa to see the Tim Burton exhibit I posted about before, and then hopefully to see the tree! There will be pictures.

These pictures I have put up are from decorating the tree. we had a little fun with some net lights and I only had my iphone handy so apologies for the poor camera quality.
mom
jess and chris
chris
jess
me with no eyes! ( i was told this photo is frightening, my apologies.)

3 comments:

  1. oohhh fairylights! i love fairy lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha... the pictures with the lights, they're great, but it also looks a bit uhm... dangerous. I think we've all been busy in december! so i feel you

    merry christmas!
    loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas..Ho~Ho~Ho~

    -Jose's Diary-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails