Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Girl Work Clothes

I am starting an internship AND graduate school in September. Now, I've had jobs and school before, but I think the time has come that I should really present myself as an adult, more than before at least. That being said, I've been trying to find places where I can get reasonably priced, professional (yet youthful) and fashionable attire. So far I have come across Boden. Right now I love jcrew, but let's be real, I can't afford an entire wardrobe from there. And I feel guilty buying something there that I can get for a cheaper price somewhere else. So help?

Keep in mind that I'm going to social work school, and I am interning under the school social worker at an elementary school. I can't be wearing anything too flashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails