Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can I?


A girl in my drawing class last semester had these boots, and she wore them with a lot of cute things. Ever since I have been wanting a pair of my own. The last time I owned a pair of doc martens was during what I call my "Avril Lavigne Days" in middle school, where I shopped at Hot topic and wore sleeves without a shirt attached to them and pyramid belts. However, I think these are edgy, yet feminine and would actually look great with tights and some dresses and skirts. I am not sure if I can pull it off, and they are $120 bucks, so any thoughts? Worth the risk? I've almost went ahead and ordered them twice already, but maybe the fact that they are not my usual thing is stopping me. I just happen to think they are adorable.


* I decided to go a different route, since I really need shoes I can wear with a lot of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails