Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Friends

So this post is simply to reflect on the amazingness of my friends.
A lot of people tell me that they think I'm really quiet when they first meet me. And sometimes it's misinterpreted as me disliking them. Of course, once they get to know me and I open up they realize that I really like everyone unless they give me a reason not to.
I'm a mellow person, I'm honest, and I don't pretend to be anything I'm not.
For those of you that have taken the time to get to know me, thank you, because you mean the world to me.
You know who you are!

Sorry this is so cheesy, but I've deemed it necessary.


and ps. Joseph Gordon Levitt, if you ever wanted to be friends, I would be totally cool with that. Leave me a comment and we'll make some plans ;)
<3
(that was completely self- gratuitous, but also deemed necessary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails