Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Morning!


Good morning, friends!
I don't really have much of anything to say right now, but I wanted to check in and say something, because though I've been checking on your posts regularly, I've been so busy I've been at a loss of things to write about.
I just wanted to let you guys know all of my classes are great so far, but since I am taking a drawing class and a writing class and two other interesting classes, my brain is fried most of the time! But I am sure that I will get back in the groove soon. This is the first semester that I've truly fully enjoyed (as of now). I like all of my classes.

It's also gotten to the point where I am dying for some warm weather.
I just found out my parents rented a 3 bedroom apartment in Florence for a week in June, and I am so excited! When I see pictures I will be posting them to show you guys! I can't wait to go there and explore and eat and take pictures.
But for now, I'm in Boston, and it's January, and it's flipping freezing.
We'll get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails