Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Keep Calm Playlist


So I recently decided that I needed to make a really chill, mellow playlist to put on while I am drawing or writing. These songs really get my creative juices flowing, and I highly suggest downloading each and every one of these songs if you haven't already. I figured it was about time I shared some music with you, I haven't really in a while.

The Keep Calm Playlist

White Winter Hymnal- The Fleet Foxes
I'm Your Puppet- Gregory and the Hawk
Gypsy Rose- Ben Kweller
Green Eyes- Coldplay
Boats & Birds- Gregory and the Hawk
World Keeps Turning- Brett Dennen
Classic Cars- Bright Eyes
A Lack of Color- Death Cab for Cutie
Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
Lua- Conor Oberst and Gillian Welch
Better Together- Jack Johnson
Train Song- Ben Gibbard and Feist
We Are Nowhere and It's Now- Bright Eyes
January Wedding- The Avett Brothers
At the Bottom of Everything- Bright Eyes
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere- Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
Alameda- Elliot Smith
Maybe- Ingrid Michaelson
Ragged Wood- Fleet Foxes
Pretty Girl from Chile- The Avett Brothers
Closer to You- Brett Dennen
Real Love- John Lennon
Murder in the City- The Avett Brothers
First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song- Fleet Foxes
Cape Canaveral- Conor Oberst
Shampoo- Elvis Perkins in Dearland
You and I- Ingrid Michaelson
Summer Skin- Death Cab for Cutie
Bottom of the Barrell- Amos Lee
Two of Us- The Beatles
The Moment I Said It- Imogen Heap
Ain't Gonna Lose You- Brett Dennen
Let It Be- The Beatles

To hear what I'm listening to and to see what I'm currently listening to, check out my

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails