Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Miss My Best Friend!


A couple of my friends and I have gotten into the habit of writing each other cheesy e-mails.
My bffaeae Melina decided to get in on the action, and I just got this wonderful message in my inbox!
She's starting a blog soon! So you'll get to enjoy her all the time, but here's the email:

Dear Jewel,

Hi julia, its me Melina, your best friend in the entire world, well at least I hope. I am currently listening to the song you sent me, and am trying to avoid looking out he window at the snow covering my car, its depressing. The days have been cold, the nights dark, and you are not here. Its a sad sad thing.
I can't wait to see you, so we can be best friends and make everyone jealous of how awesome we are, because lets face it, we are awesome. I do truly believe that sometimes. I hope we have cool lives where we live in an apt with a reading nook, and a little pupper puppy. I also want you to come on bike rides with me to get the groceries, and flowers for the week.
Ok listen I have to get ready to get the snow off my car, AWESOME.

I love you dearly.

Melina Frances


Anyway, that's a picture of her sitting on our friend Stephen. relatively standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails